The first issue of the «Psychology in Russia: State of the Art» was introduced at the 29th International Congress on Psychology held July 20-25, 2008 in Berlin. Since then it is presented at every major psychological conference to acquaint international psychological society with the current advances in Russian psychological science.
The Journal is presented at the following conferences:
- The International Congress on Psychology
- The European Congress of Psychology.
- The International Congress of Applied Psychology.
- The ISCAR Congress.
- The European Conference on Developmental Psychology.
- The European Conference on Positive Psychology.
All accepted papers of the «Psychology in Russia: State of the Art» can be accessed without charge via the Internet. Our aim is to provide immediate open access to the content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All kinds of copying and reproduction of articles or materials published in the “Psychology in Russia: State of the Art” are permitted only by written consent of the Publishers.