Instructions for Authors
Articles must be presented both in English and Russian, and must be competently written and argued. Submission deadline for Volume 6 is December 25th, 2012.
Submit manuscripts electronically (.doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to manuscript, authors must provide the following personal information:
- Full name
- Place of occupation
- Contacts (e-mail and telephone number)
- Photograph of author for publication (300 dpi, JPEG or TIFF format)
- Font Times New Roman 14 pt; 1.5 spacing.
- Margins are 2 cm on all sides.
- Page numeration in lower right corner.
- Main text volume – 3000-5000 words.
- Short summary – 100-200 words.
- Keywords – 5-7 words
- Information on Author – one line, right-side justified. Order: Author’s Initials followed by Family name, Place of occupation, City, Country (e.g. A.A. Familyname, Lomonosov MSU, Moscow, Russia)
- Arrangement of References: In parentheses, Family name immediately followed by 4-digit year of publication. (Familyname, 2010).
- The Style of the Reference List:
- Luria A.R. (1973). The Working Brain. An Introduction to Neuropsychology. London, Penguin Books (for references in English)
- Mikadze Yu.V. (2008). Nejropsyhologia detskogo vozrasta [Developmental neuropsychology]. Moscow: Piter. (for references in Russian)
- Illustrations, graphs, schemes: provided in separate respective files.
The review of manuscript is limited to 3 months from the date of submission. Reviews are not sent to authors.
By submitting a manuscript for publishing in a volume of «Psychology in Russia: State of the Art», the author agrees for its full text version to be uploaded to and/or indexed by electronic libraries and other online resources which serves the goal of promotion and development of the journal.